top of page


Set up a contractor payments account

Whether you are an agency, business, or contractor we provide two types of contractor payment services. 

Gross payroll: for contractors who prefer to do their own accounts

Umbrella service: for those contractors who want someone else to make the deductions for them.

How it works

You can set up an account with us today​ by completing the form below or by downloading the sign-up documents. Once we have your completed forms, proof of ID and address you'll be signed up and ready to go. 

Pre-payment Cards

You can also register for a pre-payment account. This service provides you with a payment card for making global purchases whilst away from your own country. Foreign payment charges made by your bank can often be very expensive so to avoid these charges we can provide you with a free payment card which can be used to make payment in any country that accepts Mastercard.

Complete the form below to register your interest with us. 

Contractor Payments Registration of interest Form


Thank you, we'll be in touch!


To register for our services you will need to provide recent proof of legal ID (passport, National ID card) and proof of your address (within the last 6 months).

Why we need these documents

We need to establish you are who you say you are and resident in your own country. Whilst contractors work globally they still have a requirement to pay taxes to their own countries. 

GDPR (General Data Protection)

All of your information is held securely and is kept under the GDPR Legal framework. We will not divulge your information to anyone without your consent or within the framework of the GDPR law. 

refer a friend logo.jpg
bottom of page